Since I included other Persona Voice Questions, I thought I should offer some other questions from my oblique cards, How to Get Unstuck.
I will confess that sometimes, just reading through the questions is enough inspiration to get me going.
In fact, reading through the questions for the first post is what got me to write that post. And I needed a post to write, so that was fortuitous, wasn’t it?
154. Believe six impossible things before breakfast. (from Lewis Carroll) What are 6 impossible things about this?
157. “Nothing in the universe can travel at the speed of light, they say, forgetful of the shadow’s speed.” (Howard Nemerov) Look at the subject from the opposite angle (up, down, right, left, back, front, top, bottom, inside, outside, North, South, East, West).
159. Imagine what you would do, if you did all you could do. Start.
165. Wouldn’t it be interesting if?
168. If there were a secret to this, what would it be?
172. It is an adventure. Make it a bold one.
I hope that just reading through the questions will help you get unstuck. It would be even better if one particular question sparked your imagination and got you writing again.
If that happens, please let me know.